The Renewal Services Proposal/Quality Assurance Technician position will provide quoting and quality review assistance to the Renewal Services team in order to achieve maximum renewal retention results and sale of carrier products to existing Fully Insured business with 1-49 employees.
• Phone contact with carriers to discuss Life quotes.
• Process proposal requests from broker producers for alternate plan options.
• Utilize CFS Broker Express system to create group structure and coordinate balance of establishing the Sold Case in the CFS system as needed by the Renewal Service team.
• Prepare file to move to GBS Account Installation to mirror the set up completed in the carrier system.
• Comply with carrier audit guidelines with respect to timeliness and accuracy.
• Coordinate with carrier for problem resolution related to the life carriers.
• Quality review of each case files before submission to carrier and GBS Account Installation
• Understand commission schedules and special broker arrangements.
• Provide input to management as needed in developing renewal mailings and determining alternate carrier options.
• Provide feedback and make recommendations to management regarding broker issues/problems, procedures, and competitiveness of GBS products.
• Maintain activity log and provide monthly report to Manager, Broker Services.
• Assist, as needed, in the preparation of renewal mailings and reviewing and processing renewal elections/paperwork for department.
• Keep informed regarding benefits, carriers, products, procedures, systems, laws and legislation.
• Other duties as assigned
This list is not intended to be an all-inclusive representation of the responsibilities of this position, but instead, is intended to present a summary of its major functions. Specific assignments may be changed at the discretion of management.
• Prior Renewal/New Business Quoting experience preferred.
• Must be detail oriented with a focus on accuracy and timeliness.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be organized and flexible.
• Must have ability to handle a large volume of work.
• Ability to evaluate problems and recommend solutions.
• Strong computer skills; Microsoft Outlook; Excel.
We offer a great work environment along with an excellent compensation and benefits package.Submit Resume & Salary Requirements